Monday, May 10, 2010

Timeline and Schedule

Now that we've got the goal identified, raising my IQ from 137 to 152-157, it's necessary to set a timeline. I do this in order to create a sense of urgency to stay focused on the activities that will help meet the goal. If there's no time line then there's no pressure to occupy myself with activities that move me towards the goal. Also, if you're not diligent about consistently going through the exercises then your brain makes no physical progress making it impossible to improve. Based on what I've read, I think a reasonable timeline is 3-4 months. Let's say August 14th. Drilling down further, I've also outlined the specific activities and daily time I anticipate to be necessary to meet the goal. In total, I will spend about an hour a day on pseudo telekinesis while listening to brain harmonic audio and then alternately complete a session of n-back memory exercises or draw-visual-harness, a problem solving, logic and memory exercise. This will be done 5 out of the 7 days a week. If each activity can increase my IQ by 1-2 points a month then the goal will be hit. Less time than a part time job, not bad. I figure I end up watching at least an hour or so of television every day. So it's really no sacrifice.

No comments:

Post a Comment