Sunday, May 9, 2010

Plunge

So I've taken the plunge! I decided to go ahead and make a nominal investment in some literary materials that promise to seriously increase my intelligence. I will be writing here in order to track my progress along the way. I've been puttering around the geniusintelligence.com web site all weekend and finally decided it's worthwhile and that the goals I have are possible to achieve. I also tried some of the free advice they offer on improving concentration ie pseudo telekinesis and a free online game challenging your memory and concentration at themindflow.com My goal is increase my IQ from above average ~140 into the genius level range 155-160. Hopefully by maximizing my intelligence I can harness the focus and concentration necessary to execute some type of breakthrough be it in writing, inventing or anything else I decide to put my energy and heart into.

No comments:

Post a Comment